Tip Jar

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Pushing String


A bluesy song about life. Is there any other kind of blues?

Key of D

[D]Well a wise man once said to me,
[G]'Son, get your[A]self a [D]plan.',
Yes a [G]wise once said to me,
'Son, get yourself a [D]plan.,
[A]Accept the things you cannot change,
But [G]change the things you [D]can.'


Chorus:
Well, that plan is gone, [C]gone, gone, [G]gone, gone, [D]gone,
Well, that plan is gone, [C]gone, gone, [G]gone, gone, [D]gone,
I'm just [A]sitting here with my friends,
[G]Pushing these strings [D]along.


[D]Better to sing out loud,
Than to [G]hide [A]away and [D]cry,
I said its [G]better to sing out loud,
Than to hide away and [D]cry,
I can't [A]change the world,
But I can [G]sing till the day I [D]die,


(Chorus)

(Chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment